Do you want to kick start your career in healthy cooking? Plantastic is looking for you!
We at Plantastic believe that healthy food can be made delicious with no added preservatives and chemicals. We want to make it convenient for people to enjoy restaurant style food at home with a healthy twist. We create unique flavor combinations and ensure we provide the best to our customers.
We are looking to onboard an additional Production Chef for manufacturing and packaging items for retail sales. We are currently producing an amazing line of plant-based protein products and gourmet dessert. The new Production Chef will be trained on making our core products and work directly with the Production Manager during the training period.
- Prep, portion and utilize culinary knowledge for preparing the recipes provided
- Use equipment for manufacturing the food products
- Assist with counting inventory
- Packaging, boxing and labelling product
- One year of culinary experience
- Valid FoodSafe Certification
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work independently and with others
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow and execute directions in a time sensitive manner
- Passion for working for a growing company being a key part of a smaller team
We are a very passionate team here at Plantastic and are looking for someone to add to our production team as our volumes grow each week. We are looking for someone who is interested in a part-time position (atleast 3 days a week) with opportunities to advance.
Our products are currently available in grocery stores, local food delivery services and direct consumer sales online.
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org